Just two bits of value I see out there today on the Football – an earlier game and a later game. Here are the two backed up with stats:
1. Lillestrom Win @ 6/5 vs Sandefjord (Norwegian Tippeligaen, 1430 KO) (NAP)
Lillestrom have won 4 out of 5 overall, while winning 2/5 away from home in a patch of difficult games. Sandefjord have been awful all season, losing most games – so losing 5 in a row overall and 4/5 at home comes as no shock. They have lost 10 from 12 so far this season, and more than likely another today.
2. Flamengo-Atletico MG Over 2.5 Goals @ 1/1 (Brazilian Serie A/Campeonato, 2030 KO)
This should be an interesting one. MG average 3.7 goals per game this season, while Flamengo are at around 2.6 per game. MG are high up the table in great form, Flamengo are languishing near the bottom after a poor start. Here are the stats:
- Flamengo – Av 2.6 GPG – 4 Over 2.5/3 Under 2.5
- Atletico MG – Av 3.7 GPG – 6 Over 2.5/1 Under 2.5
- 3 Over 2.5 Goals in last 5 meetings, 4/5 Over 2.5 when Flamengo are at home.
- Flamengo have won 5 games in row when playing at home vs MG
Together this pays around 3.5/1, with both being equally good bets. The form of Lillestrom teamed with the unpredictability of the South American leagues has made the NAP choice fairly easy however!
Best of luck