Last weekend our BTTS tip was just one game off – and today we have 4 games we really fancy for BTTS to happen in! From those we shall pick a 4 fold accumulator. Here are our picks:
1. Bournemouth-Blackburn BTTS @ 4/6
Bournemouth’s last 5 games have all gone BTTS, and Blackburn – 4/5 BTTS. Fairly good price considering.
2. Fulham-Derby BTTS @ 8/11
4 of Derby’s last 5 games have been BTTS. 3/5 of Fulham’s games overall have gone BTTS, and 4/5 at home have gone that way too.
3. White Star Woluwe-Antwerp BTTS @ Evens
Both teams have scored in each of these sides last 4/5 games, and in all of Antwerp’s last 5 away games. 3 of the last 5 meetings have been BTTS too. Good price, the riskiest we have picked today.
4. Gornik Zabre-Slask Wroclaw BTTS @ 10/11
Gornik have had BTTS in 3/5 home games. Slask the same in 3/5 away games. In the 5 previous meetings, BTTS in 4/5
As an Accumulator, this pays 10/1! Great value considering form of all games
We have picked four for today – two in Spain, one in the EPL and one in the Belgian 2nd division. We looked for games/teams with a lot of draws in either recent history between the two sides, and in recent form.
1. Stoke vs Hull @ 21/10 – Usually a boring game. Very few goals involved, with 2 draws in the last 3 games between the two!
2. ASV Geel vs Leuven @ 12/5 – Geel have drawn 3 of their last 5 home games, and Leuven have drawn 4 of their last 5 away games!
3. Sabadell vs Alaves @ 2/1 – 2 draws in the last 5 at home for Sabadell, 3 draws in the last 5 away for Alaves. Both in poor form. Possible 0-0
4. Valladolid vs Gijon @ 2/1 – Two top sides in Segunda – 4 draws in the last 5 for Gijon away from home. Should be a close fought game!
As an Accumulator – this pays 95/1!
Best of luck