Rather than separate pieces this morning on these three subjects, I though a combo post would be in order. We have already posted Goalscorer Tips, Accumulator Tips and our Preview with 10 picks in. Here is what we have to say on these three:
1. Atalanta-Inter @ 10/11 – BTTS has landed in the last 5 games when Atalanta have been at home, and 4/5 in general. Both leak goals, so it should be a good bet.
2. Liverpool-Palace @ 8/11 – in the three games since Palace came back to the Premier League, there have been plenty of goals between these two. A 3-3 and two 3-1’s make us believe that this will be a high scoring game, with both sides in hot form.
3. Sassuolo-Fiorentina @ 7/10 – Sassuolo cannot defend, Period. Fiorentina should find a couple of goals here, even without Cuadrado. Sassuolo however always find a goal or two. Same meeting last season ended 4-3. Expecting 3/4 goals at least.
4. Palermo-Napoli @ 13/20 – both sides in good form. Game earlier this season ended 3-3, and with Dybala in great nick, we fancy him and Higuain to bag goals in this one.
Accumulator pays 8.5/1
1. Malaga vs Espanyol @ 12/5 – 3 draws in the last 5 meetings, and two of those 0-0. Could be a low scoring draww, 1-1 my guess.
2. Peruwelz vs Oostende @ 9/4 – both sides bang out of form, literally dreadful. In their only three meetings, there have been 2 draws. 1-1 and 0-0. A very close game predicted, with neither side wanting to lose again.
3. Sochaux-Nancy @ 2/1 – both in an average spell of form, sitting comfortably in midtable. Three draws in their last 5 meetings. A cagey affair expected, as France tends to be a low scoring league.
4. Bordeaux-St Etienne @ 21/10 – this is always a tight game, rarely a goal between them. 2 0-0 draws in the last 5 meets, with both boating strong defences.
Accumulator pays 95/1
1. Grasshoppers @ 16/5 vs Young Boys – each game between these two is at either extreme. One batters the other 4/5-0. Grasshoppers have done well away at YB’s in the past, and we think they could win this weekend!
2. Kasimpasa @ 2/1 vs Karabukspor – The away side are in decent nick, against an average opposition who are out of form, losing 4 from the last 5 games! Kasimpasa have also won 3/4 away meetings against this team, scoring as many as 6 goals.
3. Guingamp @ 2/1 vs Metz – Metz are bottom of the league and really struggling. Guingamp are going along very nicely, and have a decent record on their travels, even with a Europa League run. Great value @ 2/1!
Best of luck to all!