A very good day yesterday, with Senja winning 6-1 @ Evens as well as James Ward-Vasek Pospisil ending with 50 games in their 5 set epic battle (Over 42 Games @ 5/4) – two out of two for the day! Today I have two tips once again, with both coming in the Scandinavian region:
1. Rosenborg HT-FT @ 11/10 vs Bodo/Glimt (Tippeligaen, 1900 KO) (NAP)
* Rosenborg have won 6/7 away game, with 6/10 wins this season being HT-FT
* Bodo/Glimt have lost 5/7 home games, with 6/9 losses being HT-FT
Rosenborg are top of the league and flying – and away from home score on average 3 goals per game, winning 6 out of 7 so far. Bottom side Bodo/Glimt have lost 5/7 at home and concede around 2.5 goals per game. Bet365 are that confident they are only offering Win + Over 3.5 Goals, usually it’s 2.5 unless one side is very likely to win and score a bucket-load. Fully expecting Rosenborg to bag a couple early and coast home to a 3/4-0 win.
2. IFK Goteborg HT-FT @ 7/4 vs Sundsvall (Swedish Allsvenskan, 1630 KO)
* Goteborg have won 5/6 away games, scoring 9 and conceding just two – with three being HT-FT (6/10 overall)
* Sundsvall have not won at home in 6 attempts, losing 4 of their 6 home games so far. 2/4 HT-FT in those 4 defeats
Goteborg are in cracking form, top of the league with over 10 games gone. 5 wins from 6 away – rarely concede and a good HT-FT record when they win, which is most games. Sundsvall have just come up from the Superettan, and have struggled – gaining 10 of their 12 points away which is odd as usually home comforts bring points. Goteborg usually score an early goal and keep pressing until they find a 2nd late on, they are not high scorers so it all come down to if they score in the first half – and they have scored 7 of their 19 goals in that half so far.
This, as a double – pays around 4.8/1, and is cracking value for me, with the 2nd bet a tad risky but statistically likely.
Best of luck