Excellent day yesterday! Only a few of the Secondary Markets let us down – 6 wins from 6 in the main market. Jamie also pulled out some worldies such as Ivanovic A/T @ 7/2, Griezmann A/T @ 9/5 and 21/10, 9/2 and 4/1 winners on the Rugby, as well as 11/10 A/T Hazard, 29/20 A/T Kane. Today we have a BTTS Acca priced @ 10/1:
1. Sampdoria-Sassuolo @ 21/20 – BTTS has occurred in 4 of the last 5 meetings. 15 Goals in those 5 meets. Sassuolo BTTS in their last 5 games overall, Sampdoria BTTS in 3/5 home games.
2. Inter-Palermo @ 4/5 – In terms of BTTS form – Palermo are 5/5 away from home, Inter 3/5 at home. BTTS record between the two is 4 in the last 5, and in those 5 over 20 goals!
3. Man Utd-West Ham @ 7/10 – BTTS has happened in 3 of the last 5 meetings, with those three ending 2-2, 2-2 and 4-2. Utd have a suspect defence, but a very good attack. West Ham have a strong defence and a rather muscle-driven forward line. Fancy a few goals in this one!
4. Bremen-Leverkusen @ 7/10 – Bremen are in good form at the moment, with Leverkusen decent both overall and away. Bremen’s form reads 4 BTTS in last 5, while Leverkusen boast a lean defence. 2 in the last 5! But, due to form, we think it will happens.
On the other hand, we also have picked a few games where we fancy a penalty to be awarded (not necessarily scored):
1. Barcelona vs Bilbao @ 12/5 – in Barca’s last 5 games there has been 3 penalties! A lot of skillful players that draw fouls. Messi the leading man
2. Newcastle vs Stoke @ 10/3 – Home side has won the last 5 meetings in this fixture. Stoke missing key men, and there has been several penalties in the last couple of fixtures at SJP. With Cabella, Sissoko, Perez etc all nifty in and around the box, with Stoke’s defenders often flat footed and lumpent, there could be a good case for a penalty!
3. Man Utd vs West Ham @ 10/3 – there have been a lot of penalties historically in this fixture, and like the 2nd game – Utd’s attack is full of flair and skill, and even on the other hand – Utd fragile at the back…Can see one coming.
4. Lisbon vs Benfica @ 11/4 – Benfica have had several penalties both for and against recently, as have Lisbon. This is usually a fiery match, with tackles flying in. Red Card @ 13/10 seems pretty low value, but a good bet!
If you did that as an Acca it pays 240/1!
Best of luck