Very poor yesterday – first time in a while we had 0/4! Everything that could have gone wrong went wrong, with massive underpeformances, late disallowed goals and some terrific misses from a few Malmo and Degerfors players. Moving onto today – just two tips that I am very confident on:
1. Brondby Win @ 11/10 vs Aarhus (Danish Superliga, 1700 KO) (NAP)
Lets put this simply:
* Brondby have won the last 5 meetings in a row, including 3 away wins. Scored at least twice in all 5.
* Won 7 of their last 8 away games, scoring at least twice in 4 of the 7 wins, with many being to nil.
Aarhus had a good season in 14/15 and got themselves promoted again. Different standard of opposition however.
2. Hafnarfjordur-KR Reykjavik BTTS + Over 2.5 Goals @ Evens (Icelandic Pepsidelid, 2100 KO)
These two have met twice this season, and both games have ended in a way which would have won this bet. 2-1 and 3-1, one win apiece. Hafnarfjordur are perhaps the better side, and with both still competing in Europe, it should be interesting.
* Hafnarfjordur: 6 BTTS + Over 2.5’s in their 11 league games so far, av 3.4 goals per game
+ KR Reykjavik: 3 BTTS + Over 25’s in their 11 league games, av 2.8 goals per game
Turning factor is the history between the two – 7 BTTS + Ov 2.5’s in their last 10 meetings dating back to 2013. Hafnarfjordur seem to struggle to keep a clean sheet, while they have a great scoring record
That double pays 3.5/1, while if you want something riskier, here is a 13.5/1 shot:
1. Brondby + Over 2.5 Goals @ 14/5
2. Hafnarfjordur + BTTS @ 3/1
The last 5 meets between the two Danish sides have ended 2-1, 3-0, 3-0, 3-1 and 3-2 – Brondby are more than capable of scoring 3 on their own, while Aarhus have proven they can score a few too. In Hafnarfjordur’s 5 home games so far there has been 19 goals, including 4-2 and 4-1 wins. They can score the goals, but let them seep in at the other end, and Reykjavik are more than capable of bagging one!
Best of luck