Last night started oh so well, with one of the BTTS games landing @ Evens within the first 45 minutes. After that, it was a massive letdown. The two Over 3.5 goals ended 1-1 and 1-0, while the other BTTS game ended 1-0. Seemed a low scoring night overall.
Tomorrow looks good by all accounts, Preview was posted earlier today. Here is my three accumulators:
1. Arsenal/Panathinaikos/Chelsea/Vitesse – 6.5/1
2. Oviedo/Gimnastic/Burton/Marseille – 17.5/1
And looking further afield, here are 6 picks from within my 10 game preview using different markets:
- Arsenal -1 Goal @ 17/10
- Panathinaikos -1 Goal @ 2/1
- Marseille -1 Goal @ 2/1
- Chelsea -1 Goal @ 23/20
- Vitesse + Over 2.5 Match Goals @ 6/5
- Burton Over 1.5 Team Goals @ 7/5
That pays 275/1!!
Arsenal -1 Goal @ 17/10 is very much my NAP of the day – best tip from me out there, simply no chance Newcastle will get anything, and I doubt even score!
Best of luck!