Cannot get a win for love nor money at the moment – the only decent pick last night was Sandefjord Win + BTTS @ 17/5 – Utd failed to win, Helsingborg lost 2-0, Belchatow lost to the worst team in the league, Kazan shut out Mordovia etc. Nothing went our way.
Onto midweek – some good looking value about. Here are a couple of Accumulators that cover Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday evenings:
1. Real Madrid/Juventus/Peterborough/Derby @ 11/1
2. Sparta Prague/Sevilla/Napoli/Dynamo Kyiv – 16/1
And a little something outside the box with good value:
1. Man City -1/PSG -1/Real Madrid -1/Derby -1 @ 45/1
And a cheeky Any-Time Scorer 8 Fold:
1. Benzema @ 8/5 vs Liverpool
2. Aguero @ 11/10 vs CSKA
3. Sanchez @ 5/4 vs Anderlecht
4. Huntelaar @ Evens vs Lisbon
5. Chadli @ 6/4 vs Limassol
6. Vidal @ 12/5 vs Olympiakos
7. Reus @ 7/5 vs Galatasaray
8. Cavani @ 6/5 vs APOEL
@ 1100/1 – last time we did one of these we got 4/8, with 1 not starting. This is a William Hill price, but as proven last time go with PaddyPower and the likes, you could get double the odds!
Bar Derby in the first bet @ 7/10, all prices for each individual are Evens or above with the bookmaker we have priced these up with. You may get better odds elsewhere, you may get worse.