Shocking weekend all round, 2 wins of 11/4 and 5/1 in our Selected Shocks. A lot of red cards this weekend costing us such as Ljubljana. PAOK cost us a 13/1 4 fold yesterday, and Chelsea cost me a 25/1 acca personally, as well as 2 bets for us on the site.
There is a final round of group games in the Europa and Champions League(s) – relatively unpredictable, with some teams already through, and some having nothing to play for. Here is a bet-a-day Challenge, which in total is around 70/1!
1. Rubin Kazan @ Evens vs Mordovia – won 5-0 last month, in decent form, great price! (Monday)
2. Leverkusen @ 11/8 vs Benfica – Won 3-1 last time out, Benfica are out, cannot qualify. (Tuesday)
3. Schalke Over 1.5 Team Goals @ Evens – this is a must win for Schalke! If Chelsea beat Lisbon, they can qualify with a win. (Wednesday)
4. Dnipro-St Etienne Draw @ 21/10 – the French side have drawn 5 from 5 in the groups, with two 1-1’s and three 0-0’s. Need minimum of a point to get through depending on results, but should be a boring game. (Thursday)
5. Heidenheim @ 6/4 vs Aue – Aue are bottom of the league, with 4 losses in the last 5. Heidenheim are in decent form, but a red card on the weekend cost them dearly. (Friday)
5 good bets – all of good value. We found out this weekend that often it is the odds on favourites that let you down!
Best of luck