Back to European footy this midweek – both Champions League and Europa League – and we have four Accas between 7/1 and 950/1. Here are the 4, and a small explanation as to why we are backing it:
7/1 4 Fold:
- Dortmund @ 8/13 – although Anderlecht are a decent outfit, Dortmund should win this. Kagawa, Immobile, Mkhitaryan and co should do the job!
- Zenit @ 7/10 – Facing a Monaco outfit in poor form, the Russian leaders, in top form, should get the win.
- Fiorentina @ 8/11 – They visit Dynamo Minsk, and have the players who will prove too much for the Belarusian outfit
- Napoli @ 4/6 – like Fioren, they are on their travels to Slovakia, playing Slovan Bratislava, who are in poor form. Really should win easily.
17/1 4 Fold:
- Barcelona Over 1.5 Goals @ 1/1 – PSG are Zlatan-less, and when that happens they are usually toothless. Messi and Neymar are in great form, 2 goals should happen.
- Bayern Over 2.5 Goals @ 6/5 – CSKA have lost 7 of the last 8 games in the CL, including the last 5 in a row. Conceded 6 last time, fancy Bayern to score 3 minimum.
- Real Madrid -2 Goals – Ludogorets were a challenge for Liverpool, but Real should tear them a new one, When playing the likes of Copenhagen last season, they scored 4’s and 5’s. They should win to nil
- Bilbao Over 1.5 Goals @ 1/1 – facing a BATE team that conceded 6 to Porto, you would imagine Bilbao would get at least 2. Evens a great price!
52/1 4 Fold:
- Barcelona Win + Over 2.5 Match Goals @ 9/4 – Think they will either win 2-1 or 3-0. Great price!
- Zenit Win + Over 2.5 Match Goals @ 8/5 – Zenit are in a free-scoring mood, and even if Monaco bag one, Zenit will probably score 2/3.
- Dortmund Win + Over 2.5 Match Goals @ 6/5 – Dortmund will be very well fancied for this game. Anderlecht pose a danger, but with Kagawa creating for Auba and Ciro, who are good finishers, either 2-1 or 3/4-0 should be the scoreline.
- At Bilbao Win + Over 2.5 Match Goals @ 15/8 – BATE could be the whipping boys in what was a tough group. Again, either 2-1 or 3-0 we like for this game!
2100/1 Goal-Scorer 8 Fold:
- Aduriz @ 23/20 – Bilbao’s main man, he could get a couple against BATE
- Lewandowski @ 8/11 – If he starts, Bayern will create plenty. Great price.
- Sigthorsson @ 19/10 – In great form – bagged a treble on the weekend.
- Neymar @ 6/4 – probably in better form than anyone right now, bar maybe Ronaldo.
- Schurrle @ 17/10 – tends to start in European games, and often scores from the left/right wing, where he plays.
- Immobile @ 21/20 – a real poacher, bagged a few goals already. If he starts, he should score. Torn between him and Kagawa!
- Ronaldo 2+ Goals @ 15/8 – Takes all FK’s and penalties, and is in brilliant form.
- Rondon @ 6/5 – a terrific finisher. If fully fit, he should get plenty of chances to score.
Bar the Ronaldo 2+, the rest are Anytime Scorers – we did a little comparison, and this bet pays 2100/1 with PaddyPower, 1845/1 with Bet365, 950/1 with William Hill or 821/1 with Skybet…go with Bet365 if you have the account!
Best of luck