A very close bet yesterday – although a lot of people only had BTTS in the Napoli game rather than BTTS + Over 2.5 Goals, so some won anyway!
Today I have taken a look at the midweek action, and here are two Accas that we like:
1. Man Utd Win @ 4/9, Man City Win @ 8/15, Soton-Arsenal BTTS @ 4/5, PSG Win @ 4/6 – 6/1
2. Burnley DNB @ Evens, Celtic -2 @ 29/20, PSG Over 1.5 Goals @ Evens, Espanyol Win @ 13/10 – 22/1
And a purely Premier League Bet like some have asked:
3. Arsenal-Soton BTTS/Man City Win/Burnley DNB/Man Utd Win – 7.5/1
If you are looking for a smaller double:
4. Man City -1 @ 6/5 + PSG Race to 2 @ 11/10 – 3.6/1
Man Utd seem in good form, and Stoke away form is iffy, add to that Utd have beaten them every time in the last 5 at home. Man City have an iffy record at Sunderland, but they seem to be in the mood at the moment, and 8/15 for the win and 6/5 for -1 seem great value! Burnley have found their feet finally, and Newcastle have upto 14 injuries – DNB looks a good bet, with some safety in it. Arsenal played Southampton earlier in the season and both scored, so we think that looks a safe bet too.
Moving abroad – PSG face an out of form Lille – and the win @ 4/6 and Over 1.5 Goals @ Evens look great bets. Celtic play Partick tomorrow, with the last game at home for Celtic vs Partick ending 6-0, and previous games having similar results, so -2 @ 29/20 a good price. Espanyol play Alaves in the Cup – it could be an iffy one, but we would fancy the La Liga side to come out on top, maybe a 1-0 win.
5. Man City -1/Espanyol/PSG Race to 2/Arsenal-Soton BTTS/Man Utd -1/Celtic -2 @ 100/1
That is our outsider acca for this midweek period. If all goes well, it has a great chance!
Best of luck