For those who have never come across this part of our site before – this is where we try and pick out some high priced outsiders who have a better than good chance of winning. In 2 weekends of doing this in October, we had 6 winners in 10 picks including a couple of 4/1’s, a 5/1 and a 7/1 tip.
Here are our 5 picks for this weekend:
1. Olimpik Donetsk @ 7/4 vs Volyn – Olimpik looked like going down about 6 weeks ago, but since then they have been on a cracking run, taking down some good teams in the Ukrainian league. A nice price against a decent Volyn side who are not in the best of form.
2. Monchengladbach @ 5/1 vs Dortmund – M’gladbach are in great form, unbeaten in 16 games in total. Dortmund on the other hand sit in 17th, with only the Champions League saving their season. Gladbach are unbeaten so far, and at 5/1 are an amazing price to win this!
3. Paderborn @ 4/1 vs Augsburg – Newly promoted Paderborn are having a good time so far in the Bundesliga, sitting comfortably in the top half. Augsburg are in an average patch of form, and with Paderborn’s 3 wins in the past 5 they will fancy their chances.
4. Stoke @ 9/2 vs Tottenham – Spurs have struggled in the game after the Europa League, and even at home – they could be off colour. Having travelled too, Stoke have a good chance of winning
5. AFC Fylde @ 6/1 vs Plymouth – Fylde are in brilliant form in the Conference South, and will hope to carry that into their FA Cup tie with League 2 Plymouth. On a better pitch they may actually play better. Tough team, looking forward to that game!
If we were to pick 3 – Fylde, Paderborn and M’gladbach – treble pays 188/1! Sticking a cheeky quid on…
Best of luck