Have not done this for a few weeks, last time out we picked Stoke to beat Spurs @ 9/2, and generally have a 50% or better ratio so far this season for this section. Here are 5 games we fancy this weekend:
1. Stoke 11/4 vs Arsenal – The Gunners tend to struggle away from home sometimes, especially against hardened teams like Stoke. Hughes’ team are 11/4 for the win.
2. Zorya 5/1 vs Dnipro – Dnipro have won just one of the last 5 vs Zorya, with the home side taking 10 points from the last 15. The price stated is incredible!
3. Hannover 3/1 vs Wolfsburg – Hannover have won the last 5 meetings. That is literally all that needs saying!
4. Olimpik Donetsk 12/5 vs Vorskla – both in good form, Donetsk have won their last 6 home games in a row.
5. Eintracht Braunschweig 3/1 vs Karlsruhe – both, again in good form. The away side are 3/1 however and sit 2nd in the league. Big price considering form!
My best pick at a double would be:
1. Hannover @ 3/1 + Braunschweig @ 3/1 – 16/1
Best of luck