In the past two weeks we have picked 4 draws, and each time it came up one goal short! 6 out of 8 so far in that respect, all 2/1 or better. The other part is where we try and pick out some high valued shocks, for overpriced teams.
1. Heerenveen-Vitesse @ 12/5 – Heerenveen have drawn 3 of their last 5 home games, Vitesse have drawn 3 in 5 overall. And between the two sides, there have been 3 draws in the last 5 games. 1-1, 2-2 and 3-3! Expect goals!
2. Entella-Bologna @ 11/5 – Bologna are in average away form, W1, D2, L2. Entella have drawn 4 of their last 5 home games! Also drew 1-1 in the meeting earlier this season.
3. Sampdoria-Palermo @ 12/5 – these two are in good form, with the likes of Dybala making Palermo a dangerous side. Sampdoria have drawn 3 of their last 5 home games, Palermo have drawn 3 of their last 5 away games.
4. Tenerife-Ponferradina @ 11/5 – both have drawn 3 of their last 5 games – the away side their last 3 games in a row. Ponferradina are much higher in the league, with Tenerife in good home form (3 draws in 5 at home too). A very good shot!
This pays roughly 125/1 – like mentioned we have had 84/1 and 90/1 draw accas that were just one goal off in the last two weekends
1. Newport @ 2/1 vs Northampton – in very good form, even 3 wins from 5 away games. Northampton are in a poor patch, even at home 2 wins from 5. In their last 10, they have lost 50%
2. Sassuolo @ 12/5 vs Cagliari – Sassuolo seem to have very high confidence. Beating AC Milan.
3. Ponferradina @ 11/4 vs Tenerife – as mentioned they are well above Tenerife in the league, and in decent form – a good chance they could pull off a win which they have a good record of doing against their opposition.
This is something I looked at this morning – some of the bigger, in-form sides will have a lot of possession and chances in and around the box. I have picked 5 games where I feel we may see an OG at either end, with prices all very good and over 6/1!
Barcelona vs Elche – played each other twice in the Cup recently, with Barca scoring a total of 9 goals. Can see there being a lot of possession in the Elche third of the pitch, and with pressure comes mistakes. OG in this game is 6/1
Lyon vs Metz – the home side are in amazing form. There have also been 2 own goals in their last 5 home fixtures. This one is 7/1!
Juventus vs Chievo – incredibly there has been an OG in all of the last 3 meetings between these two! Juve will have a lot of possession and force mistakes. 13/2 is the price!
A treble with those three pays 420/1! I’m having £1 on that!
Best of luck