Disappointing day yesterday – a few things didn’t go our way unfortunately. Ljubljana were leading, but a red card cost them dearly. Chelsea, for once, did not turn up at Newcastle.
Moving swiftly on – today promises much. Here are four outsiders we like, prices and an acca:
1. Wolfsberger @ 2/1 vs Rapid Vienna – great home record, won 3 of the last 5 on home soil vs Rapid.
2. MTK Budapest @ 16/5 vs Debrecen – in great form, some history of good results against the opposition. 2/1 DNB
3. Braunschweig @ 14/5 vs Karlsruhe – both in good form, but Eintract’s is better – very good away from home. DNB @ 13/8 a good bet
4. Universatetea Craiova @ 11/5 vs CFR Cluj – both in good form, fancy the away side however! 13/10 DNB
Straight win acca is 150/1, but will go a little safe – Wolfsberger Win, MTK/Braunschweig/Uni Craiova All DNB @ 55/1
An FA Cup accumulator we also like for today is as follows:
1. Cheltenham -1 Goal @ 7/4
2. Bristol City -1 Goal @ 2/5
3. Gateshead -1 Goal @ 4/6
4. Scunthorpe -1 Goal @ 17/20
This pays 10/1! All four at home against lower league opposition…
Finally a general acca, good odds, great chance:
1. Samsunspor @ Evens
2. PAOK @ 6/10
3. Lazio @ 23/20
4. Targu Mures @ 23/20
13/1! All in good form with good records against their opps today, Samsunspor in particular.
Safe double in my eyes is Samsunspor @ Evens and Cheltenham -1 @ 7/4 – looking at a 5/1 bet there.
Best of luck!