This week we have decided to scrap the 8 different markets, and go with bets we feel have a great chance. Trying to find 8 different markets was getting difficult, so here is an 8 fold Accumulator with all the bets we want in there:
- Torquay -1 Goal @ 17/10 – Facing a poor Telford, who have lost all but three games so far, we like them at this price. They are the in form team in the Conference right now!
- Celtic Over 2.5 Goals @ 5/4 – St Mirren are the opposition, and Celtic are in good form, often scoring three or more. Great price to go with!
- Juventus Win to Nil @ 11/8 – Juve have won all their games so far, and all to nil. Atalanta can be a tough team to break down, but this time, we think Juventus will prevail.
- Bayern Over 2.5 Goals @ 6/4 – Bayern have been strangely struggling in recent times. Playing Koln, we think this time they will hit form and win easily.
- Ajax -1 Goal @ 2/1 – Ajax lost a couple key players over the summer and have not been the same since. Should still beat NAC well, and have done most times!
- Sparta Prague -1 Goal @ 2/1 – facing local rivals Slavia, Sparta need to get going otherwise Plzen will race away the way Sparta did last season. Often hammer Slavia, think they will do again.
- Real Madrid Over 2.5 Goals @ 9/5 – Villarreal are the opps, Real are in top form. 13 in the last 2, we like them to score 3 today.
- HJK Helsinki -1 Goal @ 6/5 – The Finnish champs are playing Turku, and usually beat them @ -1. 6/5 represents value!
This pays around 1500/1! We have reverted to markets that are on all websites, leaving those such as Race to 2/3 alone as Over 2.5 Goals often pay the same.
Best of luck